1. Every problem has a solution and everyone has a problem- Everyone has problems. Literally everyone has problems, big or small. I have come across many articles and blogs telling how to cope with them and be happy. But there are some points I have not seen in many articles or maybe I didn’t come across articles having such points.
I would like to share those points with this piece of writing and I hope it will help those who are in need of it.
2. Avoid when you can- First thing first, many problems which we consider a big one are AVOIDABLE. Yes you read it right. many problems can be avoided in life but what do we do with them? we stick to them, keep on thinking about them and ruin our present for either past or for something which has no importance in life.
Example- break ups, or something “i should not have done”, “why someone commented on me?”, “why some kept garbage on my table?”, etc. The moment we start avoiding these things and start thinking about the things and people we HAVE in life, we feel rejuvenated, fresh and very much relieved.
3. Treasure what you HAVE- See what you have and not what you DON’T HAVE. Its right to be progressive in life but thinking about someone else’s palace, we should not ruin the peace and tranquility of our small but sweet home. Just look around. So many people don’t have many things that we have. Be thankful to the god if you believe in him or be thankful to your life for bestowing upon you things that you have.
Some people don’t have mother or father; some don’t have own house; some are not economically very strong; some don’t get to have an education; some don’t even have clothes to cover body and some do not even have basic necessities like water , transportation etc. But if we have anything mentioned above-even one- or anything alike; we should consider ourselves lucky because many people out there have nothing of them but still they are living happily or at least struggling with day to day life without complaining.
5. Learn to forgive- Ramayan, Gita, Quran, Bible- all the religious texts and all the religions teaches us to forgive others. Even if you do not believe in religion or god, just imagine how peaceful and serene life would be if you forgive others who did wrong to you.
Do not tolerate wrong acts but if you are losing your temper and mental peace just because you cant forgive someone in life, then try and forgive and you would definitely see a change in your life and will also feel a change within yourself.
6. Change your perception- Its the perception which makes us act or react in life in many situations. Problems are sometimes not as big as we think they are. Its just the perception in our minds which makes them big or small. Any problem might be as small as our assignments once were when we were in school but today they seem to be nothing.
Same way, all problems can be small if you have will power and you are optimistic. Remember the line from famous TV show-“Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah”- Problems to hain sabke paas, bas najariye ki hai baat.
7. Think big- We are humans, the greatest creation of nature; the greatest creation according to many religious texts. No problem can be bigger than our strength. We all are individuals, we have an individual identity and importance. Don’t think yourself to be less than anything or anyone, even if you have any disability- physical, mental, emotional or any other.
We are born with a motive and we all are potential winners of battles of life.
8. Problems are our best friends- Yes you read it right because they make us what we become. Remember a diamond needs to be polished and then it becomes precious. An arrow needs to be pulled BACK to go FAR. A ball goes higher only when it is thrown with greater force on ground. Milk needs to be churned to get butter and that too both clockwise and anti-clockwise.
Similarly we also need to have both goods and bads to have a nectar of life and to have a complete life.
9. Give happiness- Happiness is like shouting in a cave or in hills. The more we shout and that too in louder voice; the more it comes back with much intensity. Similarly if we give happiness to others-even small-it comes back to us in any other form and also much more than you gave.
Besides, it gives us the peace and mental satisfaction which we can’t buy with money.
10. Life gives second chance- We all get a second chance in life. Be it god, destiny or nature- they always provide us with a second chance. So there is no place in our life for pessimism or there is no need to think of our self as a loser.
No failure is ultimate, there is always a successful achievement hidden behind it.
11. Life means happiness- At last I would like to share that I have tried all these things in life and am still trying. I am not too old to see all the problems of life but I have seen ups and downs and that too major ones. I tried these ways when I faced depression and when I had chaos and tensions in life. But I feel I am blessed to come up with these points and I hope it will help the readers who need them and who practice them.
12. Be happy this moment…this moment is life- Do not forget that we are a part of this infinite creation and our problems can never be too big. Trust yourself and remember friends that YOU are- WE are- an important PART of this huge creation and we make this creation complete else we would not be here. Remember that this very moment is happiness, live this moment, it is a gift and that is probably the reason it is called a present. Be happy, live life. 🙂
You must be logged in to post a comment.